FFP2 Duckbill RESPIRATOR ZFM2375
To ensure the hygiene and safety of products, Zonsen established more than 8000 square meters of Class D clean workshop and used advanced automatic production equipment, which are used for the production of face mask, wet wipes, disinfection wipe, protective clothing, operating kits, and other products.
Guardwe ZFM2375 particle filtering half mask, consisting of a white five layer (polypropylene/ polyethylene terephthalate) disposable face mask, with exhalation valve, nose clip, polyether polyols nose foam, nylon/ spandex head harness.
Classification: FFP2 NR
More details about ffp2 respirator:
1. Conforms to European EN 149:2001 FFP2 standards
2. Shell mask, breathing valve prevents heat accumulation
3. Flexible nose wire and soft nose pad
4. Ergonomic fine dust respirator mask
5. Heavy-duty head straps, latex-free
6. Use: Non-toxic and liquid aerosols
1. Head worn structure, more comfortable and with better sealing performance
2. Plastic materials
Scope of application: Workers who come into contact with potentially infectious blood, bodily fluids, secretions, and particulate matter in the air
Provide barrier and protective effects